Sunday, December 31, 2006

Round 9 - Skywalker (Lando)


Let's go fly a kite! Up to the highest height. Let's go fly a kite and then be merry....

Hola amigos! How's it hanging? Lando here welcoming you to my house. I am in a great mood today as I have a good close friend coming over...



Rachel, my love, it is great to see you! Oh how I have missed you.



Here is my dear friend Rachel helping out around the house, you know

Wait one minute here! What is she doing in this house now? This was not part of my plan, why did she move in. Rachel, why did you move in??

Shhh voice from above, I am putting my baby to bed. My babies are tired and need their rest....SHHHH!!!



Gonna talk to me now Rachel? Why are you here? This was not in my plan! You are not part of the official plan for this round!!

Plans can change and have...change is good, remember??? Now be quiet for now, I have business to take care of here.



Catalin, it was really nice of you to let me stay here with you. I really appreciate it, my being homeless and all.

No problem, we are your friends.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this???



Rachel!!! Call the fire department! The hot dogs you were making are burning! RACHEL!! Call them!! Where are you Rachel??



Rubber ducky your the one and you make it lots of fun! Rubby ducky the ulitmate best friend is youuuuuu!!!

Do you hear yelling? Nope, me neither.

Tsk tsk Rachel tsk tsk. Why did you do this??



Help me!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!



{sigh} Catalin, what happened to you??? Who would have thought you would die...I KNOW Rachel didn't do this.

Think again Lando, think again....



Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Dontcha wish you girlfriend was a freak like me? Dontcha....



Hmm, is this the real reason you are here? Me thinks so....



Have you bet Salla? Isn't she a doll?

We have bigger issues to talk about here Rachel.

Hmm, nope we don't, not right now we don't.



Lando is now mine and mine alone. I have my BABIES!!!

Rachel, you must stop this now! This is Catalin's family. You moved in and DESTROYED their family!!!

Nope, not me. Want to see my babies?



Here is my baby, Rom. He looks like his daddy some, huh?

Really now? Your baby???

Yepper mine. All mine!!


Here we have my baby Sariss!! She is the princess of the house...

Rachel, you know she is NOT your baby....



Boy oh boy, my dear Lando loves me and I love him. His pesky wife is gone...

And what hand did you have in that?? You are the reason she is gone...you!!




Oh I wish I were an Oscar Myer weiner, that is all I really like to be....

Ok, what are you doing now? Rom is sleeping out here!

An if I were an Oscar Myer weiner, everyone would be in love with ME!!!



RACHEL!!! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW????

Not me, look at who else is here. Why are you trying to blame me for EVERYTHING????

Umm, let me give you two reasons: 1 - Catalin and 2 - we just saw you making the hot dogs!!!

Oops, well everything is not what it seems.


He loves me and we are now MARRIED!! See, change can be good for all!

Uh-huh, you are a family destroyer!


Did you know we have a cat? Her name is Ariel. She is an old cat, I hope she lives a long time.


On a side note: I HATE this house and this bridge!! Nice house to view in the neighborhood, but it was not very playable!



Did you see my baby Calla now has a boy friend?

How many times do I have to tell you, these are NOT your babies!!!

Hush voice from above! My babies, my house!!


How about I tell the nice readers about what ELSE you did Rachel? How about that???

Umm, what??? You won't do that now will you?


What about the day that everyone was gone and you brought over someone???

Consenting adults, consenting....



Did you forget dear Lando? I hope not as today was my birthday! I'm "ALIVE AND KICKING!!!!



Now you have done it Rachel...now we have a ghost in the house.

Again, not MY fault...Lando should have known I don't like to share and something bad was going to happen....not MY fault!!!



You know the ghost tried to kill this nice visitor we had.

And that is my fault how???? And you know your plan was changable anyway. Not like it was totally set in stone...remember JennTSG's request??? Did you have that in your notes???

Be quiet! Enough!



Ariel died!! Ariel died !!!

Yep this one was a shocker to me also...I didn't know about the elder cat that someone bought. Time to say farewell dear readers. Maybe Catalin can take care of Rachel....she would not listen to me at all!!

3 comments:

ASimWen said...

Rachel? Rachel? Hiya Rachel. Hmm looks like Rachel is inheriting some simoleons....sittin' back and enjoyin' 'em....

What...cooking in the house??? That can only mean on thing...

FIRE....oh no! Hi Grim. OH I see now. Rachel is doing the happy hat dance. Who is the Mysterious Stranger there? Huh? Seems like he is showing up on many of the lots here..

Rachel you family detroyer you! Lando, and you are no better. Your poor dearly departed wife's grave isn't even cool yet and you are heatin' up the bed sheets!

Awww...Salla is a cutie. :) Woah. Looks like Rachel has dyed her hair and gotten a perm. Hm. NO, no! Get away from that grill Rachel..NNNooooo!

Wedding rings for the happy couple. Really. Happy indeed? How deranged is that???

Rachel and Quavi? Hehehe what a great couple. LOLOL

OH does this mean Rachel and Quavi babies????

ASimWen

Rachel said...

This house was downloaded, yeah that bridge got in my way a couple times, not too bad though.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, I love Rachel! okay both of them, but this one is hilarious! My babies, yes indeed, my house.. my babies.
I love Quavi! woohoo!