Sunday, December 31, 2006

Round 9 - Bach



Hello friends and family! Barrymore here with our next letter of happenings in our house. Here you see my sister, Braidy and myself showing our younger brothers how to study. One of our dogs is out here also. I believe this is West.



The home venue is still going strong. You see here some of our customers love to work out. We did stop charging the customers for a little while, you know, as a 'Thanks for being loyal'.



Sad news hit our family, it seems our mother Brittany was sick and she came home from work on the first day and well, died. {sniffle}



We were all in shock and no one was able to get over there to help her out. This wacky customer watched the whole thing. What is his deal????



Then when one of my brother's shows up to mourn he muttered something about 'one down' and left. Weird!! My mom will be missed but there are 10 of us kids around here to remember her by.



Here is my sister Braidy, playing with our puppy North. Cute little puppy, I bet North will be a nice well behaved dog unlike others around this neighborhood.



Here I am, by the way. I figured I needed some sort of change to make me stand out. Aren't I handsome?? I need to be handsome so the girls will think I am a hottie!! I need some girlie lovin!!!



Here is my brother Keenan. He seems to have the family nose like I do. Don't ask about the chicken hat......



It must be some weird twin thing because Caleb did it also. I think they said the first one to take it off is the bigger chicken.



This weird person shows up a lot at our house. He was here on almost a daily basis. Right now I am getting up the nerve to ask him what, if anything, Mom said before she died.



North grew up into a nice looking dog. Looks a lot like her parents, huh?



Here is my dad holding Curtis. Where did that green skin come from? I've seen that person named MOSS, is he really their father? One would think that if you had this skin in your genes it would have shown up BEFORE now....doesn't matter, he is my brother and loves attention.



Braidy also decided to change her hair some. Mom would have NEVER gone for this, but since she isn't here..... Dad is a little unsure of everything right now. Losing mom really upset him.



Braidy regularly goes and helps out with Curtis and Karoline. Those two really adore her. She said to forget the skin issue, they are our siblings.



Here she is with Karoline. Karoline is such a quiet sister. I guess with 4 brothers and 1 sister in the house, she really looks up to Braidy.



Ranger Morelli called today. He told me a wild story of the new stranger. He said the guy is a MURDERER!!! I'm not too sure what to think of this. He didn't make mom sick, did he????



Dad just continues to fill out paperwork for mom's life insurance policy. He said they are giving him trouble over her policy. Something about a poison she ate at the Morelli house.



Ever wonder how to use this sim vac item? Here we have Braidy showing us how to steal some aspiration. This doesn't hurt them, does it???



Today our toddler siblings grew into children. I noticed this townie hung around for this event. I think he is upset at Braidy for using the vac on him.



You know she vac'ed him AGAIN!! Then he just dropped to the ground like a lunatic. Boy this man is messed up!!



Curtis the elf boy! He said if his brothers can wear chicken hats, he can wear elf ears.



Quiet little Karoline also grew up today.



Karoline likes to play the piano for HOURS! She loves the having the fire beside her while she plays.



FIRE!!!!! FIRE!!!!!! FIRE!!!!!!



CAROLINE!!!! OH NO!!! A PIANO FIRE!!!!
(As requested by JennTSG)



Our little quiet sister Karoline has passed away. Life is strange like that, you know. That strange visitor was here also. Hmm, I need to call Ranger Morelli now....



Ok, this dude has really lost it now! Look here he is with the ball he called Professor Von Ball!! What a nut....



Dad plays music in honor of our dear sister Karoline. All he will say is such is the circle of life. Everyone must die at some time....



Yep, the headmaster came by to visit us. He was more than happy to let us into his private school. Dad mentioned something about being a financial backer of the school does not hurt either.



Give me your skills I say. That is why you are here, right? HAHAHA!



Just a picture of two of my brothers studying up for school.



The older twins had their birthdays today. Neither one is willing to take off the hat either. DORKS!!!



Why is my father talking to this man? Maybe I should have warned him about this man.



If only, if only...it is too late now. Dad has passed away from old age...



Keenan was the first to get rid of his hat. He said he had to change his hair to this in dad's honor.



Somedays I really wonder about Keenan and Caleb. Caleb here thought the happy hat looked fun to wear....



Man, now he is gone too. So many sad times around here. One must wonder about our house.... I agree with Ranger...BLAME THE STRANGER, HE IS A MURDERER!!!



Not to be left out, Keenan went on his own vac'ing spree.



What is Braidy doing? She said he is MR BIG and she wants him in her life! Umm sis? He is an adult and you, well you aren't...



With a few people of out the house, I decided, YES I DID since I am now the MAN of the house, to add an elevator.



Braidy decided she must go to College now. I agreed to stay here with our siblings and run the family businesses. Have fun sis!!



Caleb came back to visit us today. So far he has stayed around his death site and only scares our guests. That can't be good in the long run, huh?


ODD PICTURE:

My fun :)

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Now isn't that nice. All the kids are playing nice together.

The Mysterious Stranger is there exercising. That can only mean trouble.

OH no! Brittany! Came home sick from work! Geeze that is a quick death...Brittany? Me thinks it is not a coincidence that the Mysterious Stranger happens to be there when Brittany quietly passes with NONE of the 10 kids around her... OH wait. Somebody did bother to show up. lol

LUV the chicken hats! Ohhh pretty green skined babies! ??? Moss man? Did Brittany cheat on Bastain!!!!!

Braidy is a beauty!~

Bastain and insurance. Man. Insurance companies can be a DRAG to deal with. hehehe

What is it with hats?? Curtis the Elf boy...lolol Poor poor Karoline. Perhaps if you had put on a hat you would have been able to live....

Bastain is going crazy. Doesn't he go to the store anymore? What about the grocery??

Caleb and his Clappy Hands Hat....Caleb, Caleb, Caleb. Not every hat in the Sims world is safe to wear.

OK so that house has really gone down in population! Wow!

Heh.

ASimWen

Rachel said...

The elf hat is cute

My Boaz's Ruth said...

Ugh.
You guys are better players than to lose this many characters accidentally!

Bubbs said...

Quote:
You guys are better players than to lose this many characters accidentally!


You must have me confused with someone else. I am not that good of a player.....