Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Round 8: The Bachs (Bastain)

Round 8: The Bachs (Bastain)
Overflow
*Note: I downloaded the Snagit trial part way through and I'm not used to having to worry about the controls in the pictures, so sorry, but oh well*

Sim Rachel: Hi everyone and welcome to Bach household. I just ventured over here from Prosperity Point to visit my favorite poker hall. I think I shook that pest that keeps calling me a sim so I'll clue you in on all the fun around here.

Matthew and Barrymore were really upset that their dad was kissing their mom, although I really don't know why. Humm, interesting.

Oh yeah, there I am on the treadmill. I have to do that a lot. I still fall down too.
*Simmer's note: I actually did that once and I don't recommend it especially if you like skin on your knees.*

Ranger's death really benefited this family, not that they needed more money.

Bastain decided to get a dog to get back in his family's good graces.


This is West. He's a West Highland Terrier or a Westie.


Bastian didn't want West to be alone, so he got a girl too.

Meet East.

East meet West.

Here's Brittany back at the house. I told her not to eat the cheesecake, but she didn't listen.

I think Bastain was being a little too critical of Barrymore. He is just a kid.

So then Bastain became an old man.

Interesting clothing choice.

East and West started to warm up to each other.

Bastain is a good father now that he has his 5 top level businesses he has time to help his kids with their homework.

Tuckered out pups.

That studying paid off. I swear Bastain cheered a few minutes later.

The dogs loved the wiggle thingy. They never needed a bath, they'd just go out and get clean themselves.

Here's Brittany in labor, something she knows a lot about.

Meet Caleb and...



Keenan

The dogs really didn't care about the new babies as long as they could play in the wiggle thingy.

Bastain took to taking care of the teaching the dogs tricks.

While Brittany took care of the babies.

Turns out she wants some more too. Two to be exact.

Caitalin (Day) Skywalker came by to help out too.

More helping with the homework.

I think this is Kennedy Cox, not sure. He spent 24 hours with is face in the plate of Chicken Fettichini Alfredo.

Matthew new the house was getting full so he called for his college scholarships.

And went off right away.

Time passed by quickly and it was soon time for the twins to be toddlers.

Keenan is the second kid to get the Morreli nose.

Bastain sure does dote on those dogs.

But he dotes on the kids too. That's the nice thing about being self employed.

Braidy keeps working on her skills.

And Brittany was not surprised to find out she was expecting again.

With being pregnant so much Brittany didn't have to go to work at all this week.

So both parents helped the boys with their skills.

Barrymore got his report card...

...and he nailed it! First A+ for him!

Can anybody see Brittany's brain through her nostrils?

Both boys must like money like their pop.

Braidy and Barrymore like to watch the Yummy Channel together.

East and West really started to like each other.


A whole lot I guess.

Caitalin, it's rude to watch. Don't you know that?

All the years playing in the lawn sprinkler, I never got air like that.

Awww... these two still can't get enough of each other.

Looks like Brittany is baking. I wonder what she could be making?

What else? Really?

Caleb loves to hug the pups.

Oh there's a good up the nose shot. I mean, before too long it was time for some more babies.

Welcome Curtis &

Wait, that's Curtis again. What is happening?

Bastain is so happy to be a father again, he and Braidy are dancing with joy. They got so caught up, poor Curtis got put on the floor because...

...Brittany's in labor again. I knew that was coming.

Here's Karoline. Baby number 10!!!
*Simmer's note: interesting fact I brought 7 of their 10 children into the world. Also Wen was playing with some sims' genetics awhile back and I just now got this green skin tone in my game, so presto there it is. I was SHOCKED!

Well right back to it, Braidy needs those scholarships.

Good thing too, it's Braidy's Birthday.

Oh and what a lovely young woman she has become.

Looks like lots of babies in her future too.

Oh Braidy, I know it sucks to have to share your birthday with your little brothers, but what are you to do? At least you get a birthday unlike some people I've read about.


Shortly there after the 11th household member arrived!

Meet North. Isn't she cute!?!?!

Everyone loves her.

Everyone in the house was busy with the new puppy or the babies, so Keenan asked Parker Jonas to help him with his speech.

More adorable pictures of North.

The babies and North were sleeping so everyone took to skilling. From left to right: Bastain helps Caleb learn cooking skills, Brittany helps Braidy with her mechanical and Parker continues to help Keenan with his speech.

While Barrymore plays with North
*Simmer's note: Can you tell North is the first puppy I birthed in the game? I just can't get enough of her.

Apparently North wants to have a singing career.

This is Orchid. She's new to the hood too. Look at her beautiful skin.

Didn't want you to forget about the babies with all the puppy pictures.

More puppy love.

Now it's another 3 person birthday. First is Barrymore.

What a handsome young man.

And the twins.



Time for some more tag team teaching.

And another baby loving the pup.

Here's where we'll leave The Bach family. With Braidy calling for her scholarships.

Not bad. She's ready to go, but she'll hang out for the moment to help out the the babies.

Well it looks like there's a new poker game starting, gotta run. - Rachel


Gotta love bloggers pictures. I don't know about you, but I don't drive like that.



6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Woow! That is right. Rachel likes to poke, poke, poker!!!!! hehehe The Back Poker Venue is the best around. If yer gonna gamble, that is the place to go. Definetly.

Now why does it not surprise me that Brittany Bach is preggers?? Hmm??

Woah! Love all the lit up tombstones above everybody's heads. lol Good man Ranger!

More poochies! Love 'em!

Hmm dogs stay clean with the water wiggler? Thanks for the hint!

Twinsies....Caleb and Keenan. Hehe Again, I am not surprised. I love the fact another child got the Nose.

Speaking of noses...NOSE SHOT! LOLOL

Yeah, yeah, I was playing with genetics. heh. I forgot I had done that, really. Karoline is a beauty! Look for more surprises in the hood as far as that goes. lol

Braidy is also beautiful!

Hm. Lemme see. East, West, why does North not surprise me. Yes, the pups are cute aren't they!

Wow! Orchid must have spent alot of time at the Bach residence! Have you seen Moss man yet?

Hah! Gotta love invisible cars!

ruby said...

Funny update Rachel. Glad your simyou was able to make it in time for the update!
Gosh talk about a full house! Good thing Matthew was able to take off when he did.
How funny! Did Bastian go downtown in his pajamas? Weird man... with adorable puppies
love the twins... both pairs.. but especially the youngest 2, their skin is gorgeous!
Love the shots with the wiggley thang! and thanks for the info!
Can anybody see Brittany's brain through her nostrils?
That is my favorite line of the update

Bubbs said...

Great update! I am happy to see this family is growing. Hopefully they will all survive after my turn...HAHAHA!!

North is a cute puppy!!!

Bad Wen! Putting that skin in the game! BAD WEN! (Yeah, I have a new green skin in my game, yeah!!)

ASimWen said...

*hanging head in shame* errr...sorry....

(secretly thinks of another skin to sneak into the hood......hmmmm.....)

BAD WEN

Rachel said...

For Wen:
Yep, I think it's time for Sim Rachel to go to a 12 step program. At least this time she was working out too.
I kept wondering why I didn't need to bathe the dogs then I clicked on one of them and there was a Praise for option and it was For Getting Clean. Nifty and you all didn't know, sweet, I love to find stuff others haven't.
Yes perhaps if the doggies have another pup it could be named South?

For Ruby:
I knew I wanted to have a puppy since West and East got along so well and I knew I wanted to complete Brittany's have 10 kids impossible want. So Matthew had to go.
Yeah Bastain went shopping in his PJs. I don't really pay attention to what they're wearing when they go, I just have the goal in mind.
I couldn't resist the nostrail joke.

For Lynn:
Please don't hurt my doggies, I love them!!! Unless you want me to cry and I will, a lot. But that's mean, you wouldn't kill doggies would you?

Cait said...

The puppies are really cute.

I guess now Brittany's allowed to age? :) Her twin is nearly dead. I like giving the sims their LTW, but the 10 kid one is hard to do too many times when you try to keep the neighborhood down.

Great update!