Friday, August 25, 2006

Uni - Round 5

DISCLAIMER: I am not a huge Uni fan. I play it, but I was not prepared for this. Next time I will do this differently.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leia here is trying to repair the compuater. You know how it gets with uni kids and computers. They just love that new game, The Humans. Soon they will have The Humans Pets!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amanda came over to be around the house for her LTW of three kids graduating from college.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I stare at this picture, I try and can't for the life of me know why I took it. What was I thinking? Not sure, but I will let you ponder this now too. There must have been some reason.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aw yes, we had 'bait night' at the Greek House. The idea is for everyone to lay on the ground and stare at the stars. Maybe a satellite will hit one of them. Sounds fun, huh?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I graduated! I graduated! Where will I live now? I can't move back home, the house has not been played yet, can I?

Nope, I have a special place for you Cloudy. I have special places for ALL of you!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lexi graduated!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tiny graduated!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Myrin graduated!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, I graduated, can I marry Catalin now?

That is up to the real Catalin. Your fate is in her hands.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leia graduated!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mara came to Uni! Yeah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kalan came to Uni!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shara came to Uni!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL, the game The Humans.
That's an interesting picture, why would someone take it?

Anonymous said...

Ahh.... my little alien babies are all grown up. I was afraid Leia was going to kick the bucket with working on the computer. -cait

ASimWen said...

Kalan grew up lookin' kinda cool! I can see lots of Komie in him but he just looks different. More serious.

ruby said...

That picture of Lando cracks me up! I'm at work and it was so hard not to laugh too loudly.
I love the 'bait night' sounds like fun