Thursday, August 10, 2006

Morelli - Round 5

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome back folks. Ranger Morelli here again. Life has sure changed since I saw you last. I would let Claire tell you about it, but it seems she is in the family way...again. The biggest question out there is who is the daddy this time?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is her husband, Ron. It seems he caught the flu at work. Hmm, doesn't the boy know how to clean his hands? Why is he hanging out with the sickly when he is married to Claire? Since he has been trapped for a few days, I am sure he may not be the father.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Wen doesn't understand how I still view my daughter Claire as my baby. I have tried to explain to her its what has to happen. She doesn't get it. She thinks I am referring to our kids, Mario & Elizabeth. I would do the same if their spouses were sick also. Connie also came out to discuss the matter, but Wen is afraid of her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You see, I kind of locked Ron outside on the balcony. I can't let him get my precious family sick. You get sick, you play the price at my house. Sickness is a sign of weakness in my eyes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My father was more than happy to come over to get Ron. He didn't like the idea of his grandkids/great grandkids getting this illness.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Claire did not take his death too well. She was on the phone with a friend when it happened. She dropped the phone and dropped to the floor. My poor darling needs me now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Later the same day, my new grandchildren arrived. Joe looks a lot like me, I think. Stephanie reminds me of my late wife, Connie. Wen seemed happy to help Claire out in her time of need. She loves playing with the babies.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, Claire wasted no time calling Cloudy Skywalker over. Why is Moonchild Bach-Jonas so upset? Cloudy seems to be a nice man from what I can tell. Wen was outside and ignored the whole scene. She was mad that she wasn't pregnant again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before I knew it, Elizabeth grew into a child. Mario has been waiting for Ian and Elizabeth to grow up. He just wants to play with kids his age.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ian also grew up that night. Sadly, we told him his dad went on vacation. He hopes he will return soon so they can go swimming together. We need to explain to him what happened.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh no! What do we have here? Claire and Cloudy were playing in the hot tub and Tiny Bach comes out there. Who in their right mind brings a girlfriend over to their other girlfriend's house?!?!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mario, my little guy grew into a teenage. He is awfully nice looking, huh? Remind you of me? He sure is a sexy young man, just like his father. He said he wants a lot of money and to open 5 top level businesses.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kids sure do grow up fast. Here are my grandkids again. I do think Joe has my eyes. What a lucky kid! Still no real clues of who the dad is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elizabeth loves playing chess with people. Here she is with Tressie Tellerman. We put flowers close by to keep the girls happy. Sarah, Tressie's mom, stood there for awhile until the girls were done. Sarah also gave the babies kisses while visiting. Hmm, makes me wonder about their dad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since Ron wasn't around to help Claire, I helped out. Here we are potty training the kids. I was also able to help one learn to walk. Claire taught them both to talk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nanny Calista! Hope you have some extra skills, Claire needs them! She is so close to her LTW, but has spent her time training the twins. Help the girl out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nanny X, Mario needs skills! Give them up! He needs the skills for Uni! Come on, don't be stingy, don't you know who my dad is??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Kenny Chesney playing)

"There goes my life

There goes my future

My everything' I love you, daddy, goodnight

'There goes my life"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really wonder about Tiny Bach. She walks past our house at all hours of the night. Enough that she is friends with my kids and grandkids. I wonder about her....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ian finally decided his daddy wasn't returning. To show the change, he colored his hair. He told me why should he look like his dad when his dad took vacation and never returned.

Wow! He reminds me of someone....someone who lives in this hood....who could it be? Who does he look like to you?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wen, are you ok? Did the elevator break again? Are you ok? No broken bones? You scared me there for a minute....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since Ian changed his looks, Elizabeth changed hers. Her change wasn't as drastic as his was. She is quiet as a mouse around our house. I forget she lives here at times.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I did it! I did it! LTW for me! Aren't I great! Miss me people?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We invited the head master over and what does the brillant Wen do? She burns the food! I had to stop celebrating to show the head master around and she burns the food. Luckily for her, he liked the house and me, so the kids are all in private school now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A-ha! Mom got you Wen! Way to go mom! You know she was eyeing dad from the beginning. Get her mom! She STOLE dad from you!!! GO MOM GO!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Wen had no chance at all! I hope dad didn't hear me cheering on mom. He will be really mad at me, he thinks I liked Wen. I really wasn't happy to return home from college to find her here moving in on my dad and his fortune.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sigh...My Wen is gone...sigh How? Why? What happened? Can you tell me? I was sleeping and awoke to find her grave. What happened?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, Tiny Bach, what are you hoping to see? What are you hoping to find? Why do you stalk our house? S-T-A-L-K-E-R A-L-E-R-T-!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first of three birthdays is here. I am now a sexy, single elder. My days are numbered, I know, but I will enjoy my life. Maybe one day I will find out how Wen died.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My little Joe grew into a cute young kid huh? He was ready to grow up right after my dad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My little princess also grew up into a child. She has lighter hair than me, but she looks like me some. Somehow my nose did not pass down to my kids. At least not yet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is our house at the end. We expanded it just a little for our large family. Any ideas on who is the daddy to the twins?

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Alright, first to comment. I'm happy I was actually at my computer, not Simming for once! Hehe, I know who the father is, I can't believe you aren't telling. Good job. I'm surprised you killed Ron, he's so into sim you. That is so not what I was going to do with the story. I like that the twins have their mom and grandpa's skin colors, makes it harder to tell who the father is. If they were white or speckled it would have give it away. So I guess Claire made her choice, or Ranger made it for her, but now will Cloudy pick her?
OMG I can't believe Wen died! Maybe Sim Me needs to run away... fast. I like that Claire wasn't upset.
Umm, let's see, anything else. I love the additions to the house! OK that's it for now. Can't wait to see where you go next.

Bubbs said...

Sim you? Ideas....who is friends with her??? I know who is friends (engaged to Cait) BWAHAHA!!

Rachel said...

Sim Rachel has very few friends. Anakin is friends with her, but he has a girlfriend.

Bubbs said...

There is space for one more in that house.... :) {innocent smile}

ASimWen said...

Um, Ian looks like Xuan. Hm. Yes, Wen is Brilliant. Only a Brilliant mind would know about the nutritional values in ingesting charred pork. Kudos for her. Wen dead. You COWARD!!!! Yeah. That's it. You know turning Ranger to Elder won't keep the babies from coming...... Obviously Tiny Bach knows something we don't. *smirk* The one thing she doesn't know is where is the Morreli nose?

Cait said...

Wow, lots of surprises. I can't believe Wen kicked the bucket. Poor Wen. :D

Good thing that illness didn't spread all over the neighborhood.

I like the new house.

Alexis said...

Wen died? And Claire was cheering on the ghost that caused it? Poor Ranger. You know, even as an elder, he's a pretty handsome sim! Yep, I'd have to say that Ian is Xuan's child. I don't know about the twins though...I'm thinking they are Cloudy's?

SpongebobTanu said...

i read the whole Morelli story from the start. awesome. i'm so confused though, i have no idea who the father is. lol.

ruby said...

Even as an elder Ranger is one sexy sim!
Ian looks like Quavi, wasn't Ranger from him & Lynn? Either way he is going to be a handsome young man.