Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Baches Round 4

The Baches Round 4
by Rachel Hi, I'm Brittany (Morreli) Bach. This is my wedding photo to my loving husband Bastain Bach.

Bastain wants five top businesses so he opened up this poker hall on our lot. And look at who one of our first customers is. Why it's none other than Rachel Ziese-Lecy. I've heard she's quite the gambler and came by all the time when Tiny was running the gambling hall here. It has just reached level 8 and has pulled in over $30,000 thus far.

Bastian and I didn't get pregnant on our wedding night so we called up to adopt while we keep trying. You see I want to graduate 3 kids from college, I wanted to get started right away. Here's the social worker dropping off our son, Locke Bach.
That same day, I found out I was pregnant. We couldn't have been more excited.

My sister, Claire came by to check out the gambling hall and to see her new nephew. She's pregnant too. Her and her husband's first child, Ian, is such a cutie, I can't wait to see their second!

Pregnacy gave me the craving for my world famous cheesecake.

Claire loves it so much she had some that had been sitting out. I hope she doesn't sick.

Before long it was Locke's birthday. A lot of customers were there. I was so tired from being pregnant that I missed the fun.

Here's our sweet boy Locke as a toddler.
I woke up in time for some cake. Something in the frosting...
...put me into labor. Bastain was VERY excited!
And who wouldn't be? We had twin girls (thus far they are the most identical twins I've ever seen in the game)! Meet Kate and Shannon Bach.
My father (Ranger) was over one day working out on our treadmill and he even helped out. Boy did we need it too. Bastain had a constant want to hire a nanny, but with him home all day it just didn't make sense.

I wonder if the girls will take after their father? They sure were happy about earning $10,000 in their short lives thus far.
Then it was the twins' birthday. Kate.
Shannon.
Bastian does his best to take care of the kids.
Although he did very poorly when he started a fire in the kitchen. Shannon was in the corner playing with her charisma bunny. Bastain was busy freaking out and who do you think took Shannon to safety?

Why it was Katalynn, the maid!
Our last birthday this week was for Locke. I missed this one because I was at work. He's such a handsome boy, isn't he?
Well I need to get back to making candies. I'm one skill point away from my promotion to celebrity chef. Humm... I sure do feel like some cheesecake...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the twins missed out on the nose. :)

Rachel said...

Yeah, so far they're really quite cute. I'll be excited to see them when they get older.

ASimWen said...

Nose?? I was looking for the pointy ears. :)

Bubbs said...

The nose doesn't show as bad when they are young...there is still hope!

Umm Rachel, is she pregnant, again??

Rachel said...

Lynn, that's a good question. You'll just have to wait and see.

Mandie said...

Lol, that's a lot of cheesecake! I can't wait to see the next set of kiddies!

Cait said...

What happened to Locke? I've lost track of him. He must be one of the uni students?